When you walk into our dental practice, our goal is to make you feel like you’re the only patient in our clinic! From waiting at the reception to sitting at the dental chair, you’ll have a warm, professional approach from all our staff.
Because you matter at Dental Matters.
● Your experience is important to us. We take pride in giving you the best experience during your visit. From the ample parking space at our front to serving you tea and coffee the moment you walk in, we want you to have an easy time at our practice.
● We don’t rush. Our dentists love talking! So we always explain your treatment options to you and talk you through what’s going on thoroughly.
● We’re honest. We provide treatments that are beneficial for you and customize treatments to what you really need. We don’t believe in pushing products that aren’t necessary.
● We’re here to ease your pain. We understand that having teeth problems can bring serious physical and emotional pain, and we’re here to help you feel better. We aim to protect and save your teeth so that you’ll be able to eat and smile again.
● We minimize your visits. Why do two visits when you can do one? We offer time-saving services such as same-day crowns so that you spend less time in our office and less time off work.
● High-technology equipment. Our practice is designed with state-of-the-art equipment to help you get better treatment. That way, we can get things done quickly without compromising on quality. You even get to watch your tooth being made!
● In-house specialist. We have an in-house specialist that can provide a second opinion for all our treatments. So you’ll feel secure knowing your treatment is the right one.
Did you know that you can apply for early release of your superannuation to pay for dental surgery, dental implants, and other required treatments?
Dental surgery funding assistance is something SuperCare has successfully offered for a long time, however, most people are unaware of this initiative. You can apply to access your super to pay for your treatment, your partner's or your children's treatment. You may choose to apply for funding to cover the entire cost of the procedure or part of the cost.
The cost of having any of these dental surgical procedures is now within reach for more Australians, thanks to SuperCare. Fill out the form on the right to enquire with SuperCare.