About Krown Dental
Krown Dental is a family practice based in Merrylands for over 30 years. Our Principal, Dr Imad Eltenn is a Sydney University graduate, has over thirty years of experience. He has been awarded The Prosthodontic prize from Syd Uni
- With over 30 years in Merrylands, we pride ourselves with our ability to practise our mission and maintain a positive reputation.
- We provide the highest standard treatment, guaranteeing all our services and have a commitment to have competitive pricing.
- Highest standard of infection control using System B Autoclaves (German Melag and Italian Mocom).
- We use the latest hi- tec dental equipment including digital x-rays, panoramic x-rays, laser, Cone Beam (CBCT/Bone scanner) etc.
- Guarantee same day appointment if you are in pain.
- Principal awarded the medal of the order of Australia for his services to the community and to dentistry.
- Proud supporters of local communities’ club, research foundation including Dental Health Foundation, St Elias Project, local junior soccer club etc.
- Friendly, experienced and dedicated team that strive to make your visit as comfortable as possible.
- Digital Implants
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Braces and Invisalign
- Wisdom Teeth Surgery
- Root Canal Therapy
- Crowns and Bridges
- Teeth Whitening
- Teeth Cleaning/Scaling
Did you know that you can apply for early release of your superannuation to pay for dental surgery, dental implants, and other required treatments?
Dental surgery funding assistance is something SuperCare has successfully offered for a long time, however, most people are unaware of this initiative. You can apply to access your super to pay for your treatment, your partner's or your children's treatment. You may choose to apply for funding to cover the entire cost of the procedure or part of the cost.
The cost of having any of these dental surgical procedures is now within reach for more Australians, thanks to SuperCare. Fill out the form on the right to enquire with SuperCare.