Magical Smiles Bio
Founded in 2012 by Dentist Dr Rachna Yadav, Magical Smiles has proudly served Caroline Springs and surrounding areas.
‘Since the beginning, our mission has been to help people of all ages achieve the smile of their dreams while fulfilling our quest to encourage others to learn and gain deeper understanding of what we do and why we do it.’
Today, we continue to inspire health and happiness in our community through quality, family-friendly dental care. We want your time with us to be as magical as your future smile. Let us guide you and support you on your journey to your dream smile!
We understand the hesitation that often comes with trips to the dentist. Our practice is here to assure you that your experience with us will be unlike any other you have had in the past. During your time with us, we want you to feel as comfortable and at home as possible.
The bright colours and lively atmosphere of our workspace are designed to make you feel comfortable and entirely at ease. We want to show you that no matter what procedure you are having done, your appointment can be fun! Say goodbye to nerves and hello to relaxation with Magical Smiles.
We are home to patients of all ages and needs. For years, local families have trusted us to provide them with the exceptional care they deserve. Our knowledge and expertise allow us to care for individuals, both young and old. Whether you or your loved one require a regular clean or more serious oral surgery, we are here to help.
- Dental Implants: Missing teeth can leave you feeling self-conscious and unable to enjoy your favourite foods. Dental implants are the most revolutionary solution within tooth replacement. They look, feel and act just like a natural tooth. After you’ve had the implant surgically placed, you can receive a crown, denture or bridge attached to it.
- Crowns and Bridges: Damage to your teeth can leave your oral health compromised. If your tooth has a weakened structure or is completely missing, we have crowns and bridges to restore your smile. We can provide same-day crowns. The entire process for getting your crown can be completed in just 2-3 hours. Your bridge with us is custom-made just for you, ensuring it looks natural and fits perfectly.
- Veneers: You can have a perfectly aligned look with our veneers. Choose from porcelain or composite. A veneer is applied to the front of your existing teeth, masking imperfections and giving you a dazzling smile. When you have porcelain veneers, they’re custom-created shells that are fabricated in our laboratory. Composite veneers are painted on layer by layer in a single
- Dental Fillings — Our selection of tooth-coloured fillings is metal free and minimally invasive to your teeth. We offer white composite, CEREC and porcelain designs, depending on the need of your tooth.
- Extractions — Sometimes it’s best to remove a tooth, especially if it’s non-restorable. You may need an extraction if you’re in severe pain or experiencing chronic gum disease.
- Root Canals — Laser endodontic treatments offer cutting-edge results and higher success rates for our root canal patients. If you have an abscessed tooth or toothache, let us know.
- Wisdom Tooth Removal — Impacted third molars can cause crooked teeth, facial swelling and chronic discomfort. We offer oral surgery with sedation to help you feel comfortable from start to finish.
- Dentures — Custom denture and partial designs will have you smiling again in no time. Our in-house design process offers higher quality care and a better fit without the middle man.
- Orthodontics —Showing off a gorgeous smile never gets old. Having aligned teeth can give you the confidence you deserve to have and the ability to make a fantastic first impression on others.
- Sleep and Snore Appliances — Did you know that certain types of snoring and sleep apnoea can be managed with a mouthpiece? Oral sleep appliances reposition your lower jaw to facilitate optimal oxygen flow.
- Myobrace® — The Myobrace trainer is an orthodontic appliance designed to promote healthy bite development in children. Limit your child’s need for extensive braces later on. Myobrace also corrects the effects of oral habits like thumb sucking.
- Sedation Dentistry — Do you get nervous when it’s time to see a dentist? We offer in-house sedation options to help you feel calm and relaxed. Choose from happy gas, oral conscious sedation, IV sedation and general anaesthesia.
Dental Surgery Funding
Did you know that you can apply for early release of your superannuation to pay for dental surgery or dental implants?
Dental surgery funding assistance is something SuperCare has successfully offered for a long time, however, most people are unaware of this initiative. You can apply to access your super to pay for your treatment, your partner’s or your children’s treatment. You may choose to apply for funding to cover the entire cost of the procedure or part of the cost.
Many types of dental surgical procedures are expensive. Through our innovative service, SuperCare can facilitate your application for funding on many dental surgical procedures, including orthodontics, implants, root canals, crowns, periodontal treatment and oral and maxillofacial surgery.
The cost of having any of these dental surgical procedures is now within reach of more Australians, thanks to SuperCare.
Fill out the form on the right to enquire with SuperCare.