EYE SURGERY FUNDING
With many years of experience, the hard-working Ophthalmologists at personalEYES can help to restore the sight you once had. We provide a range of laser eye surgery treatments that are comprehensive and customised to your individual needs. Our team of eye specialists use cutting-edge equipment to achieve results and we value safety above all else. With locations in Canberra, Sydney and throughout New South Wales, we provide comprehensive, accessible and personalised treatments.
THE PERSONALEYES DIFFERENCE
- LASIK eye surgery is a life changing procedure that can correct common vision conditions such as myopia, astigmatism and hyperopia. There are many different options available for LASIK eye surgery.
- Cataract Eye Surgery, Cataracts are the most common forms of vision loss worldwide. Our eye specialist can perform cataract eye surgery to replace your intraocular lens and restore your vision.
- Online Eye Test, Try our online eye test from the comfort of your couch or office chair. The test will give you an idea of how good your eyesight is and if you should schedule an appointment with us.
- Macular Degeneration Treatment, Suffering from Macular Degeneration changes your entire life. With early specialised treatment, you have the potential to regain your ability to drive and read again, as well as recognise the faces of loved ones.
- Glaucoma Treatment, While glaucoma cannot be cured and lost eyesight due to Glaucoma cannot be recovered, the effects can be managed. We provide treatment options that help to prevent as much damage as possible.
- Diabetic Retinopathy Treatment, Individuals with diabetes are at high risk for developing retinopathy, which can permanently damage the retina. If you are at risk, take action early. The only way to avoid damage and prevent further vision loss caused by diabetics is to have your eye checked by an eye specialist.
- Short Sightedness Treatment, Myopia, or short-sightedness, can be corrected with glasses, lenses or refractive surgery, like LASIK eye surgery.
- Keratoconus Treatment,Keratoconus is a progressive eye disease that causes the thinning of the cornea. Talk to us about Keratoconus treatment.
Suite 5A, Level 1 1-17 Elsie Street
Burwood NSW 2134
National Surveyors House
Ground Floor, 27-29 Napier Close
Deakin ACT 2600
105 Cecil Ave
Castle Hill NSW 2154
Dubbo Private Hospital
Moran Drive Dubbo NSW 2830
Epping Eye Specialists
Level 2, Suite 203, 3 Carlingford Rd
Epping NSW 2121
Goulburn Health Hub
37 Ross Street
Goulburn NSW 2580
Moore Street Corporate Centre
Suite 301/13-15 Moore St
Macquarie St, Liverpool NSW 2170
64 Newcastle Street
Morisset NSW 2264
145 Church Street
Mudgee NSW 2850
Rivermark Level 6
34 Charles St Parramatta NSW 2150
46 Castlereagh Street
Penrith NSW 2750
Level 2, 33 York Street
Sydney NSW 2000
Our team of eye specialists is committed to providing you with results: